Friday, October 14, 2011

{Haley}

What to say about little Miss Haley! well she sure is a Cutie, and she is a camera ham! I think she would have let me take pictures of her all day. I get to watch Miss Haley during the day while her Mommy and Daddy are working, and everday she asks when she gets to go in the studio again for more pictures. :) I guess that is something I will have to do again soon! Ha!
Haley is a little Diva! She is almost Always in a skirt or dress!
She is a hoot, and LOTS of fun to be around. She will put a HUGE smile on your face!
I enjoy taking pictures and trying new things. Haley makes a perfect little model, because listens when I tell her not to smile :) HAHA
She has the most Georges Eyes! You are B-E-A-utiful Miss Haley!

1 comment:

  1. Love the first picture and the black and white by the tree where she looks so serious. She is a cutie for sure!

    ReplyDelete