Thursday, November 29, 2012

Change in 2013

Starting in 2013 I will be introducing my new pricing and collections!

I know not all my current or past clients will be able to afford my pricing, but this is what I feel I have to do to make a living for my family. I will be focusing more on Newborn and Child Photography. I will no longer be offering weddings AT ALL. I will still be available for engagement sessions and such, but will not be offering Wedding packages. I am determined to focus my time and work on the Photography I want to be doing which is Newborns.

Another thing with my pricing that will be changing is I will no longer offer the Disk in most of my collections. It will be available for purchase, but at a much higher price then before.

I know this is a lot of change, but I have to do what I feel is best for my business and my family. I hope you will continue to come see me for your portrait needs, as I have loved working with ALL of you! With out you I would not be where I am today!! You are all awesome!


Below is my New pricing guide and Collections!



No comments:

Post a Comment