Thursday, November 29, 2012

Availability




 I am limiting my sessions to 6 TOTAL a month. This includes Newborn sessions. It is NEVER to early to book your session! If you know you are having a baby and want priceless photos of your New baby, please call me today to set up a "date" for your session. It is first come first serve with booking, and your session is not secure unless I receive the deposit to hold your spot.




My availability is:

December- 2 spots
January-  5 spots
February- 4 spots (and couples Valentine Minis)
March- 5 spots
April- 3 spots ( and Easter minis)
May- 4 spots ( and Mother's day minis)
June- 6 spots
July- 6 spots
August- 6 spots


So don't wait!! Call me today and book your session! If you mention this blog when you call to book and book the Felicity package, you will get a FREE 16x20 wall canvas!

207-296-0266



No comments:

Post a Comment